Medicare Plans Mini-Course Part 1:
What is Medicare Advantage?
Coming Up… Medicare Plan Mini-Course Part 2: Medicare Advantage Eligibility and How Plans Work
Medicare Advantage facts
- Medicare Advantage plans are part of Medicare. You do not leave Medicare when you enroll in a Medicare Advantage plan.
- Benefits are provided by a private insurance company and may be an HMO or PPO.
- Medicare drug benefits are usually included in an Advantage plan.
- A Medicare Advantage plan is not a Medicare supplement.
All Medicare Advantage plans must include Medicare Parts A and B. You can usually receive your medical and drug benefits from one plan.
Advantage plans often include extra benefits beyond what is available from original Medicare.
It’s not uncommon that a plan may include some of the following benefits:
- Silver Sneakers Gym Membership
- Transportation to and From Medical Visits
Medicare Plan Review has partnered with eHealthInsurance, a leading provider of Medicare plan options in the United States. This will allow you to Compare and shop for Medicare plans in every State. You can also call 888 310-0376 and speak with one of their knowledgeable agents about Medicare Advantage, Medicare supplemental or Part D insurance.
This eBook is available on Amazon. My goal was to write a straight-forward easy to read guide to help you choose between Medigap or Medicare Advantage. You do not need a Kindle to read this book… just download the free app on the book’s sales page and read right on your computer.
Medicare Plan Review You Tube Channel – Dozens of videos on:
- Medicare Advantage
- Medicare Supplement Insurance
- Part D
Subscribe to be notified when new videos are added.
Medicare & You Handbook – A Medicare publication. 140 page pdf.
Watch: Compare Medicare Advantage Plans – Tips